- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2014 Les Paul Futura Plain Top Electric Guitar
Vintage Gloss Brilliant Red
- Write a Review
- J03331 000006000 J03331000006000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson 2014 Les Paul Futura Plain Top Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a mahogany body with modern weight r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Futura joins the anniversary celebration with some significant upgrades.
The Gibson 2014 Les Paul Futura Plain Top Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a mahogany body with modern weight relief and a plain maple top. The maple neck has a '60s slim taper. The rosewood fingerboard has trapezoid inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Other key features include a P-90H Sidewinder Humbucker and BurstBucker 3 pickups with Push/Push coil tap and 15dB boost. Also comes with max grip speed knobs, the Min-ETune system, Graph Tech nut and chrome locking tune-o-matic bridge.
Min-ETune automated œrobot tuners
Min-ETune is a small compact battery powered tuning unit that sits on the back of the guitar ” a mighty enhancement to an already great instrument. No need for screws, wiring or routing, in fact the system is hardly visible from the front of the guitar. You can still adjust the tuning pegs manually or turn on the Min-ETune to choose from 12 popular tunings or program six of your own.
Includes black hardshell case.
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fretwire for longer life and corrosion resistance
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.