- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2017 J-45 Slope Shoulder Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J43457
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You can never have too much of a good thing and the 2017 J-45 Slope Shoulder is just that. When you play this J-45, you’ll notice that it responds ex...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The classic J-45 now with cutaway and L.R. Baggs electronics for more versatility and playability.
You can never have too much of a good thing and the 2017 J-45 Slope Shoulder is just that. When you play this J-45, you’ll notice that it responds exactly to the player’s style and technique – powerful one moment, and soft and mellow the next. This characteristic of round shoulder guitars is certainly one of the main attractions that players have to Gibson's famous J-45 model, affectionately called “The Workhorse”.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Vintage sunburst, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim taper
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Vintage sunburst, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Tusq, Black nut
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body design
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this modernized classic today!
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.