- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 L-00 Vintage Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K45487 00000100010428013 K4548700000100010428013
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1932 L-00, with its narrow waist and shoulders produces a focused, resonant, remarkably full sound with a rich low end. Crafted from solid mahoga...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Well-balanced with plenty of projection, in a size that you can take almost anywhere.
The 1932 L-00, with its narrow waist and shoulders produces a focused, resonant, remarkably full sound with a rich low end. Crafted from solid mahogany and a thermally modified red spruce top to best recreate the vintage tone and performance. Finished with an original vintage sunburst pattern and a hand printed antiqued silkscreen Gibson script logo.
Hardshell case included.
- Open slot rectangular bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Dot inlays
- Set neck joint
- Single-action truss rod
- Standard-size frets
If you love the classic look and classic sound of yesteryear, this parlor is right up your alley.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Thermally modified red spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Mini nickel
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.