- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 Parlor Rosewood Avant Garde Burst Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- K45474 000001000 K45474000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Developed in the '30s, Gibson's L-00 was for years an industry standard. The 2018 L-00 Rosewood Avant Garde Burst acoustic-electric captures the heri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic reborn for the modern player with smooth playability and solid electronics.
Developed in the '30s, Gibson's L-00 was for years an industry standard. The 2018 L-00 Rosewood Avant Garde Burst acoustic-electric captures the heritage of those exemplary early models with a perfectly balanced Sitka spruce top and rosewood body. The L-00 has unparalleled projection not found in comparable small body guitars but sounds even more powerful plugged in thanks to an onboard L.R. Baggs VTC pickup. Other key appointments include a set neck joint for better body-to-neck connection, as well as a set TK bridge, Grover mini nickel tuners and a High Performance taper for super-fast play.
Hardshell case included.
- Set neck joint
- Set TK bridge
- Single action truss rod
- Dot inlays
- Standard-size frets
Like what you see? You'll love what you'll hear as well. Order today.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: High Performance
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: Short
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Mini nickel
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.