- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 Southern Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- K45469 000001000 K45469000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A large-bodied flat-top, this distinctive workhorse is beloved for its ability to belt out a country rhythm or an acoustic blues lead, while retainin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Steeped in tradition but enhanced for the modern player.
A large-bodied flat-top, this distinctive workhorse is beloved for its ability to belt out a country rhythm or an acoustic blues lead, while retaining an understated elegance. Going for as much as $10,000 on the vintage market, when you can find them, original examples are among the most prized pre-war flat-tops. The traditional Southern Jumbo recreates the best of this legendary model in an affordable instrument available to players and collectors today. Constructed by the acclaimed luthiers of Gibson’s acoustic facility in Bozeman, Montana, the traditional Southern Jumbo is one of the best-kept secrets in the Gibson acoustic line.
Hardshell case included.
- Set belly-up bridge
- Single-action truss rod
- Dot inlays
- Set neck joint
- Nickel hardware
Grab this Gibson with a quick click or call now.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics Nickel
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.