- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 50s LG-2 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73545 000002000 L73545000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson 50s LG-2 is a small-bodied acoustic with a full-sized Gibson sound. This little giant produces a charming and seductive tone that rivals m...Click To Read More About This Product
A small-bodied acoustic with a full-sized Gibson sound.
The Gibson 50s LG-2 is a small-bodied acoustic with a full-sized Gibson sound. This little giant produces a charming and seductive tone that rivals much larger-bodied guitars while maintaining exceptional clarity and focus in individual notes. Ideal for folk, blues and fingerstyle, the delicately balanced 1950s LG-2 Original maintains a full dynamic range while being comfortable under arm. Handcrafted solid tone wood and scalloped top bracing provide the warmth and richness that have made spruce and mahogany a classic combination in acoustic flat-top guitars.
- Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Grover strap tuners with cream buttons, LR Baggs VTC undersaddle pickup
Get a charming tone out of a small-bodied acoustic. Order today.
- Body shape: LG-2
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Neck shape: Historic V
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl dots
- Pickup/preamp: LR Baggs VTC undersaddle pickup
- Controls: Volume and tone controls
- Tuners: Grover Strap cream button
- Bridge: Rectangle
- Nut: Bone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.