- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom 1958 Les Paul Standard Brazilian Dream – Slash Signed
- Write a Review
- L35556 000001000 L35556000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This exceptional instrument is the result of a collaboration between Slash and the skilled artisans at Gibson Custom Shop. The goal was to create the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A very limited-edition signature guitar from Slash and the Gibson Custom Shop.
This exceptional instrument is the result of a collaboration between Slash and the skilled artisans at Gibson Custom Shop. The goal was to create the ultimate Les Paul Standard based on Slash’s favorite Historic specifications and appointments, including a genuine solid Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard. The coveted sonic and visual appeal of this species of Rosewood, along with the fact that it has not been widely available for over 50 years, helps ensure that this Les Paul is to be both an accurate replica of a priceless golden-age instrument as well as a timeless collectible. It is, using Slash’s words, a “Brazilian Dream.” Each will be hand-signed and numbered by the man himself, and each includes an exclusive green-lined Lifton™ lacquered case and a variety of fun Slash collateral items. Limited to just 150 instruments available to purchase in the United States only.
- VOS-finished lightweight mahogany body with 2-piece maple top
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck with historic-radius Brazilian rosewood fingerboard
- Dual CustomBucker Custom Shop pickups, 3-way switch
- ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge, aluminum stopbar tailpiece, Kluson Deluxe single-band tuners
Own a timeless collectible. Order your Brazilian rosewood Slash Les Paul Standard today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: 2-piece Maple
- Body wood: Lightweight Mahogany
- Body finish: VOS
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1956 Les Paul
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in long tenon
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: VOS
- Material: Brazilian rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Original Tailpiece
- Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.