- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom 1960 Les Paul Figured Top Reissue Electric Guitar PG 129
- Write a Review
- J09550 000000000 J09550000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1960 Les Paul Figured Electric Guitar PG 129 is an outstanding example of Gibson Custom craftsmanship. This exact reproduction of a 1960 Les Paul...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A storied instrument handcrafted to the original specs.
The 1960 Les Paul Figured Electric Guitar PG 129 is an outstanding example of Gibson Custom craftsmanship. This exact reproduction of a 1960 Les Paul features a solid mahogany back that respects 1960-style routing and drilling techniques. The figured maple top is lightly figured and finished in a gorgeous sunburst with reissue red Aniline dye for the back and sides. The mahogany neck has a 1960 Les Paul profile, one of Gibson's most sought-after.
Other features include a one-piece rosewood fingerboard, Kluson Deluxe machine heads, hot-hide glue neck fit, a Historic Truss Rod assembly with no tubing, very comfortable slim '60s neck, period-correct body and fingerboard binding color, and CustomBuckers created in the image of the original PAFs.
Gibson Custom's CustomBucker accurately recreates the original PAFs of the late '50s, using Alnico III magnets and unequal turns of 42 AWG wire in each coil for that characteristic PAF "bite." These pickups clean up beautifully at the guitar's volume controls.
To top it all off, the 1960 Les Paul Figured Reissue plays superbly right out of its Custom Shop hardshell case thanks to a trip through one of Gibson's state-of-the-art Plek machines before it leaves the Custom Shop floor.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Figured maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1960 Les Paul
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups, Reissue cream binding, Vintage truss cover, Gold top knobs, Cream mounting rings, Reissue red aniline finish dye
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Make it yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.