Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
The original classic, with its famous finish and thick-yet-biting tone.
Like all VOS (Vintage Original Spec) Series instruments, the 1960 Les Paul Special Single Cutaway VOS is handcrafted for comfort and playability in the Gibson Custom Shop. The construction, neck profile, hardware, and electronics are period accurate, and a special nitrocellulose finish treatment gives it the patina of a gently aged vintage guitar. Includes Gibson Custom Shop case and a certificate of authenticity.
- Solid mahogany body
- TV Yellow finish
- Nickel hardware
- Lightweight aluminum finish
- One-piece mahogany neck with long neck tenon
- 22-fret rosewood fretboard
- Pearloid dot inlays
- Single-ply cream neck binding
- 1959 rounded neck profile
- 24-3/4" scale length
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Holly headstock veneer
- Button tuners
- P-90 single-coil pickups
- CTS pots and bumble bee capacitors
- Two volume and two tone controls
- 3-way pickup selector
- Vintage Reissue .010 strings
- Includes Custom Shop case, certificate of authenticity
Plug into the Les Paul Special Single Cut and plug straight into the '60s! Order now!
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.