Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gibson Custom 1963 Les Paul SG Custom Reissue 3-Pickup With Maestro VOS Electric Guitar Classic Whitetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Gibson Custom 1963 Les Paul SG Custom Reissue 3-Pickup With Maestro VOS Electric Guitar Classic White
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Beautiful custom reissue with a Maestro Vibrola.
Gibson Custom Shop has proudly recreated this desirable version of the 1963 Les Paul SG Custom down to the original construction methods and contours.The result is a beautiful, versatile and tremendous-sounding instrument that plays effortlessly. The solid ebony fingerboard and revamped vintage-style electronics help it attain new sonic heights with clarity and sustain. From the dimensions to the contours to the precise inlay patterns to the sonic experience, this 1963 Les Paul SG Custom Reissue electric is a top-of-the-line SG in every respect.
- Classic white finish
- Ebony fingerboard
Own a classic in this faithful reissue. Order today.
1963 Les Paul SG Custom Reissue 3-Pickup With Maestro VOS Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Shape: SG
- Material: 1-Piece Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Solid mahogany
- Profile: 1960 Slim Taper
- Nut width: 1.687"/ 42.85 mm
- Fingerboard: Solid ebony
- Scale length: 24.75"/ 628.65 mm
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: Nylon
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Top Hats with gold inserts
- Tuner: Grover kidney
- Plating: Gold
- Neck pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Middle pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (if applicable)
- Bridge pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Case: Custom Shop hardshell
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.