- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom 1963 SG Junior Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76502 000001000 L76502000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson Custom Shop 1963 SG Junior might look bare bones, but don't be deceived. Loaded with a single Black Dog Ear P-90, the SG Junior is full of...Click To Read More About This Product
A Gibson Custom Shop classic to elevate your sound.
The Gibson Custom Shop 1963 SG Junior might look bare bones, but don't be deceived. Loaded with a single Black Dog Ear P-90, the SG Junior is full of bark and righteous growl, while still possessing a hint of single-coil brightness. Ride the volume and tone control to explore a vast array of sounds. The solid mahogany body is full of resonance and is finished in vintage patina nitrocellulose lacquer; the long tenon set neck has an authentic '63 medium C-shape. Kluson strip tuners with white buttons and a Lightning Bar tailpiece round out the hardware on this great guitar from the Gibson Custom Shop.
- 1-piece solid mahogany body
- 1-piece long tenon mahogany neck with authentic '63 medium C-shape, Indian rosewood fretboard
- Custom dog ear P-90, 500K CTS volume and tone pots, hand-wired harness. 3-way switch
- Lightening bar wraparound tailpiece, Kluson strip tuners with white buttons
Add this Gibson Custom Shop classic to your collection. Order today.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: 2-piece Maple
- Body wood: Solid Mahogany
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Custom C
- Neck wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Celluloid Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Wraparound
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style Sealed
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.