- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom 1965 FireBird V Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 474022
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson Firebird V, which debuted in 1963, was notable for its asymmetrical shape , neck-thru-body construction, and mini-humbucker pickups. Featu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Gibson Firebird V, which debuted in 1963, was notable for its asymmetrical shape , neck-thru-body construction, and mini-humbucker pickups. Features include mahogany wings, nickel hardware, Maestro vibrato tailpiece and a FREE hardshell case!
- Binding: Single-ply Cream Binding on Neck
- Frets: 22
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Nine-ply Mahogany/Walnut
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Selector Switch
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid Inlays
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Bridge/Tremolo: ABR-1 Bridge, Maestro Tailpiece
- Pickups: Mini-Humbucking Pickups
- Neck Joint: Neck Through-Body
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Case Included: Includes FREE Custom Shop Hardshell Case
- Pickguard: White with Thunderbird Design
- Hardware: Nickel
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Machine Heads: Banjo Tuners