- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom 2012 Les Paul 1959 Reissue VOS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H86987
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson' Les Paul Standard model from 1959 is the most highly acclaimed, widely recognized solid body electric guitar in the entire world, coveted by ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The most highly acclaimed, widely recognized solid body electric guitar in the entire world.
Gibson' Les Paul Standard model from 1959 is the most highly acclaimed, widely recognized solid body electric guitar in the entire world, coveted by both players and collectors as the ultimate example of playability, attractiveness and tone among all six-stringed instruments. In an industry filled with imitations and replicas, the iconic 1959 Les Paul Standard simply has no equal. Features include 57 Classic pickups with nickel covers over zebra coils, classic 59 profile neck, VOS appointments and a special "flat" dish carve carried over from one of the factory's favourite examples of an original 59.
- Body: 1-piece lightweight mahogany
- Top: Hand-selected premium maple
- Neck: 1 piece mahogany
- Fingerboard: rosewood, 22 frets, reissue fret wire, tortoise side dots
- Inlay: cellulose nitrate trapezoids
- Finish: factory cherry burst with aniline dye back
- Tuners: vintage single-band green keys
- Tailpiece & bridge: lightweight alumumium tailpiece, abr-1 bridge
- Electronics:CTS pots & bumblebee capacitors
- Pickups: covered zebra coil 57 classics
- Headstock: 59 reissue headstock with holly veneer
- Hardware: nickel
- Knobs: gold top hats with dial pointers
Let her rip with a sip from the holy grail of guitars. Order today.