- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74250 000001000 L74250000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The quality of Gibson Custom Shop guitar is legendary, and this Les Paul Custom has all of that heritage, plus an extremely limited-edition sparkle f...Click To Read More About This Product
An extremely limited number of Custom Shop Les Paul Customs will be made in this sparlke finish.
The quality of Gibson Custom Shop guitar is legendary, and this Les Paul Custom has all of that heritage, plus an extremely limited-edition sparkle finish. From the full binding and custom mother-of-pearl block inlays to the long-tenon neck joint and fast, comfortable neck profile, it was born to dazzle both you and the audience. A well-balanced pair of Gibson's 490R/498T humbuckers deliver classic tonalities to carry your musical message. Only a few are being produced, so you'll need to act quickly if you desire one for your collection.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Gloss sparkle-finished maple top, solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Gibson 498T/490R humbucker pair, 3-way switch
- Tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover kidney tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Custom
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Custom Block
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Corian
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.