- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom Limited Edition Marshall 50th Anniversary Les Paul Goldtop & 1962LE Bluesbreaker Amp Package
- Write a Review
- Product H88305
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson Custom and Marshall Amplification are proud to introduce the very limited edition "50 Years of Loud" Goldtop Les Paul. Based on the highly sou...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Celebrating 50 years of the most iconic amplifier brand in the world.
Gibson Custom and Marshall Amplification are proud to introduce the very limited edition "50 Years of Loud" Goldtop Les Paul. Based on the highly sought after 1957 historic reissue and hand-aged by Tom Murphy, these very special instruments are limited to 50 pieces worldwide and will only be available through a select group of Gibson Custom and Marshall dealers.
This limited run of 50 guitars is the ticket to Marshall's limited edition 50th Anniversary Bluesbreaker amp. Together, the guitar and amplifier represent what is likely the ultimate acquisition for fans of these two iconic brands, which have gone hand-in-hand for the last 50 years.
Tasteful in every detail, the 50th Anniversary Marshall Goldtop Les Paul is first and foremost a player's guitar. It comes loaded for loud with a matched set of Custom Buckers, lightweight aluminium tailpiece, Plek-d neck and the world-renowned combination of two-piece maple top joined to a single piece mahogany body.
Each instrument is hand aged by legendary Tom Murphy, creating the look and feel of a guitar that's been on the stage for decades.
Marshall's 50 years as the loudest, rowdiest and most played amplifier in the history of rock and roll is commemorated in the guitar's subtle details including the 50th Anniversary medallion on its headstock, inlaid Marshall script at the 12 fret and Jim Marshall's signature on the truss rod cover.
Combined with 50 of Marshall's limited edition Bluesbreaker, hand-wired 50th Anniversary amplifiers, it's quite possibly the most powerful and memorable guitar and amplifier marriage the world has ever seen.
Each guitar comes with a leather-bound Certificate of Authenticity and is serialized #1-50.
Marshall 1962LE, The Consummate British Blues Combo
According to the late, great Jim Marshall, this amp was first designed following a conversation with a young English guitarist who used to practice in Jim's music shop and later went on to international stardom. "He was one of the first guitarists to ask me for a combo version of the JYM45," Jim recollected, years later. "He wanted something that'd be easy for him to get in and out of the boot [trunk] of his car, you see. That's how the 1962 came about."
- 1-piece mahogany back, plain maple top
- Mahogany neck
- '50s rounded neck profile
- Acrylic trapezoids with "Marshall" logo at the 12th fret
- Holly veneer headstock
- Vintage keystone tuners
- ABR-1 bridge
- Aged lightweight aluminium tailpiece
- BurstBucker #1 neck pickup
- BurstBucker #2 bridge pickup
- Gold top hat knobs
- Antique gold-Murphy aged finish
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way switch
- Aged nickel hardware
- Truss rod cover: Historic bell shape with "Jim Marshall" signature
- Neck joint: Long tenon set neck with "Jim Marshall" signature
- Includes Custom shop hard case, Certificate of Authenticity
- 30 Watts RMS
- 2 x Alnico T.652 Speakers
- Aluminium Chassis
- Hand-wired Tag Board
- 4 x ECC83 Pre-amp Tubes
- 2 x KT66 Power Tubes
- Rare pinstripe fretcloth
- Footswitchable Tremolo (Speed & Depth Controls)
- Footswitch Included
- 4 Inputs
- Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence controls
- Volume I & Volume II controls
- History Of The Bluesbreaker book included
- Presentation wallet including signed certificate of authenticity and handbook
- Branded Dust Cover
Are you one of the few? Order now.