Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gibson Custom Murphy Lab 1963 Les Paul SG Custom Reissue 3-Pickup With Maestro Ultra Light Aged Electric Guitar Classic Whitetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Gibson Custom Murphy Lab 1963 Les Paul SG Custom Reissue 3-Pickup With Maestro Ultra Light Aged Electric Guitar Classic White
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Les Paul SG with 1963 Specs and Light Aging
Lightweight, Comfortable BodyDon’t let those sharp cutaways scare you. Beveled edges around the solid mahogany body ensure you’ll have a comfortable playing experience with this Les Paul SG Custom. And as if it wasn’t hard enough to put down already, you’ll love the enhanced sustain too.
Period-Accurate NeckThis Custom Shop Les Paul SG Reissue is all about the details, including a meticulously laser-scanned and recrafted 1960 SlimTaper neck. The ebony fretboard is adorned with small mother-of-pearl block inlays, precisely patterned from the original model.
Customizable Vintage ToneGibson nailed the tone with its alnico III, unpotted CustomBucker pickups. The three included here are warm and sweet, with some growl when you need it. The Maestro Vibrola lets you shimmy chords and leads with plenty of ’60s soul.
Ultra Light Aged FinishThe Murphy Lab puts this guitar through its Ultra Light aging process, showing slight lacquer checking, but very little playing wear. It looks like it has spent the last five decades sitting in a case under the bed and you’re finally letting it out to breathe.
The Gibson Custom Murphy Lab 1963 Les Paul SG Custom Reissue comes with a certificate of authenticity and a brown and pink reissue 5-latch hardshell case.
- 1-piece solid mahogany body
- SlimTaper mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard
- Three Custombucker humbuckers
- ABR-1 bridge with Long Maestro Vibrola
- Murphy Lab Ultra Light finish
Own the style and sound of vintage rock.
Murphy Lab 1963 Les Paul SG Custom Reissue 3-Pickup With Maestro Ultra Light Aged Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687"/Nylon
- Configuration: HHH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Middle: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Tailpiece: Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell case
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of Origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.