- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom Peter Frampton Les Paul Custom
Ebony Gold Hardware
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 517274 000035284 517274000035284
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson Custom Shop has re-created the guitar that Peter Frampton played on his multiplatinum live album from 1976. Distinctive features include a...Click To Read More About This Product
The "Frampton Comes Alive" guitar.
The Gibson Custom Shop has re-created the guitar that Peter Frampton played on his multiplatinum live album from 1976. Distinctive features include a mahogany back with weight-relief chambers, the Peter Frampton custom slim neck profile, and three Gibson humbuckers: '57 Classic (neck), '57 Classic Plus (middle), and 500T (bridge). The 3-way pickup selector is wired so the middle pickup is always on (with its own volume and tone) and can be combined with the front or rear pickups. Top-level Les Paul Custom features include the ebony finish, 22-fret Richlite fingerboard with pearl block inlays, single-ply white binding on top and back, kidney bean tuners,and gold hardware. Includes case.
- Carved maple top
- Weight-relieved mahogany back
- Multi-ply white/black binding on top and back
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- 22-fret Richlite fingerboard
- Pearl block inlays
- Single-ply white binding
- Peter Frampton custom slim neck profile
- '57 Classic (neck), '57 Classic Plus (middle), and 500T (bridge), humbuckers
- 3-way pickup selector (middle pickup always on)
- Shared Volume and Tone controls for the outer pickups
- Independent Volume and Tone for the middle pickup
- 24-3/4" scale
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Kidney bean tuners
- Ebony finish
- Gold hardware
- Nashville tune-o-matic bridge/stopbar tailpiece
- Includes case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.