- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom Standard Historic 1960 Les Paul Reissue Lightly Aged Made To Measure Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J37570 000001000 J37570000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Standard Historic 1960 Standard Les Paul from Gibson Custom delivers the tone, looks and feel of the original ’60, slim neck Les Paul. It feature...Click To Read More About This Product
A recreation of a classic down to the finest detail.
The Standard Historic 1960 Standard Les Paul from Gibson Custom delivers the tone, looks and feel of the original ’60, slim neck Les Paul. It features hand-crafted beauty, authentic vintage Gibson tone and historic appointments plus historically accurate aniline dye, hide glue neck construction and the renown sound transference that comes with its long neck tenon. The most important details that made the original the legend are artfully revived for a convincing vintage playing experience.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss lightly aged
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1960 Les Paul
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Historic
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: 1-piece rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22 reissue
- Inlays: Trapezoid reissue
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker alnico 3
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: CustomBucker alnico 3
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Bumblebee reissue
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
- Color: Nickel aged
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited production, Hide glue neck fit, Reissue backplate, CS medallion
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity, extra switchwasher
- Country of origin: United States
If you like the color, you'll love the sound and feel. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.