- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom Wes Montgomery Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #517476 000015000 517476000015000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In the Wes Montgomery, Gibson has created a guitar with inherent quality, versatility, and a rich, impressive appearance. It has gained the highest a...Click To Read More About This Product
A legendary guitar named for a legendary guitarist.
In the Wes Montgomery, Gibson has created a guitar with inherent quality, versatility, and a rich, impressive appearance. It has gained the highest acclaim from professional musicians. Like the legend whose name it wears, it is destined for history. Guitarists everywhere have sung the praises of the comfortable neck, fast easy action, and quick response. Just like its predecessor, the L-5 CES, the Wes Montgomery has a carved spruce top with highly figured maple back, rims, and a 5-piece maple neck. This model features a '57 Classic reissue humbucking pickup placed in the neck position so that anyone playing it can achieve the Wes tone.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- One '57 Classic reissue humbucker
- Gold hardware
- 25-3/4" scale
- Ebony fingerboard
- 20 frets
- Trapeze inlay
- Custom multi-ply black/white/black binding
- Carved spruce top
- Maple back, sides, and neck
The ultimate jazz guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.