- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Dove Original Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Vintage Cherry Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73541 000001000 L73541000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This famous flame maple-backed square shoulder introduced in the early '60s is intertwined with one of the most revolutionary decades in popular musi...Click To Read More About This Product
This famous Gibson has flame maple back and sides and a Sitka spruce top.
This famous flame maple-backed square shoulder introduced in the early '60s is intertwined with one of the most revolutionary decades in popular music history. The Gibson Dove Original's maple back and sides and long scale produce the crisp, clear tone and projection, while the square shoulder body adds balance and warmth. Classic Dove details include bone nut and saddle, double antiqued multi-ply binding, nickel Grover keystone tuners, a traditional Dove truss rod cover and a cherished pickguard featuring an inlaid mother-of-pearl Dove with hand-engraved and painted detailing.
Sitka spruce top with flame maple back and sides Three-piece maple neck, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard and Dove bridge Grover Keystone tuners, LR Baggs VTC undersaddle pickup
Feel that peace and love only Gibson can provide. Order today.
- Body shape: Dove
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Flame maple
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl parallelograms
- Neck wood: Three-piece maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Pickup/preamp: LR Baggs VTC undersaddle pickup
- Controls: Volume and tone controls
- Bridge: Dove
- Tuners: Grover Keystone
- Nut: Bone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.