- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Doves in Flight Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L30929 000001000 L30929000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Doves in Flight acoustic guitar incorporates the features of the legendary Dove with some of the finest decorative work in the industry. The Dov...Click To Read More About This Product
The legendary Dove reborn with beautiful appointments, Antique Cherry finish.
This Doves in Flight acoustic guitar incorporates the features of the legendary Dove with some of the finest decorative work in the industry. The Doves in Flight displays 28 individually engraved dove inlays—seven on the headstock, 16 on the fingerboard, three on the pickguard, and two on the bridge—each with its own original design. Each tuner knob is hand-engraved for full detail.
The Doves in Flight acoustic-electric comes with a hardshell case.
- Doves in Flight inlays
- Three-piece maple neck
- Multi-ply top binding
- Multi-ply back binding
- Standard frets
- Dove bridge
- Gold hardware
- Black/white truss rod cover
- Antique Cherry finish
- Dove pickguard with mother-of-pearl inlays
- Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Made in the USA
Give this piece a chance. Order yours today.
- Body type: Square shoulder dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Flame maple
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.575" (40.6 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle and nut: Bone/TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.