- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson ES-330 2018 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Olive Drab Green
Olive Drab Green
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26546 000001000 L26546000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed with historic hollow-body features at heart, the ES-330 VOS semi-hollow electric guitar incorporates modern enhancements like an ABR-1 bridg...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic design in a Limited Release finish.
Designed with historic hollow-body features at heart, the ES-330 VOS semi-hollow electric guitar incorporates modern enhancements like an ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles, and a hand-wired MTC Plus assembly paired to Gibson's MHS P-90 pickups with hum-canceling capabilities. The Vintage Style white oval button tuners and Thinline Trapeze tailpiece conjure a classic Gibson look.
Hardshell case included.
- Top wood: 3-ply maple/poplar/maple
- Back wood: 3-ply maple/poplar/maple
- Bracing: Spruce
- Binding: Single-ply cream
- Neck profile: Rounded C, rolling binding
- Neck: Quartersawn mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearloid small block
- Scale: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck pickup: MHS P-90 Rhythm
- Bridge pickup: MHS P-90 Lead (Reverse polarity)
- Controls: MTC Plus: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with orange drop capacitors
- Nut: Bone
- Finish: VOS nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 with titanium saddles
- Case: Hardshell
Grab one of these special Gibson's today. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.