- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson ES-335 P-90 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L55145 000002000 L55145000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson ES-335 P-90 is a guitar that offers players a whole new landscape of creative possibilities. Featuring Gibson's Memphis Tone Control (MTC)...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the classic combination of ES style and P-io growl.
The Gibson ES-335 P-90 is a guitar that offers players a whole new landscape of creative possibilities. Featuring Gibson's Memphis Tone Control (MTC) wiring paired with their Memphis Historic Spec (MHS) P-90 pickups, this one can be sweet, rude, or anything in-between. With reverse-polarity in the bridge pickup,you will appreciate the hum-cancelling capabilities of this single coil equipped ES-335. The Rounded "C"single-piece maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, and hand-rolled neck binding make this guitar nearly impossible to put down. Includes hardshell case
- Nitro-finished maple/poplar/maple semi-hollow body with maple tone block
- 24.75"-scale maple neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Gibson Memphis Historic Spec P-90 single-coil pickups, Memphis Tone Control wiring
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic tuners
Click or call to order your P-90-loaded ES-335 today.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Semi-Hollow
- Top wood: Multi-wood laminate
- Body wood: Multi-wood laminate
- Body finish: Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck shape: Rounded C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.