- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson ES-335 Satin Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L44578 000002000 L44578000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson ES-335 is the cornerstone of the Gibson ES line-up. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 immediately set an unmatched ...Click To Read More About This Product
Setting the standard since 1958.
The Gibson ES-335 is the cornerstone of the Gibson ES line-up. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 immediately set an unmatched standard. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled Round "C" mahogany neck remind players where it all started.
The all-new Memphis Historic Spec II (MHS II) humbucking pickups paired with our Memphis Tone Control Plus (MTC Plus) circuitry showcases the versatile Gibson ES tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Grover 'Milk Bottle' tuners, an ABR-1 bridge with brass saddles, and a Stopbar tailpiece. Includes hardshell case.
Get the semi-hollowbody you deserve. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Body wood: Maple/poplar/maple
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C rounded
- Neck wood: Quartersawn Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: MHS II
- Bridge: MHS II
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Milk Bottle
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.