- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Flying V Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53824 000001000 L53824000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From its introduction in 1958 to the present, the Gibson Flying V has remained an icon of style, in demand by players who want classic sounds and a d...Click To Read More About This Product
Still original, 61 years later.
From its introduction in 1958 to the present, the Gibson Flying V has remained an icon of style, in demand by players who want classic sounds and a distinctive look. This version flies with the best of them. Boasting an all mahogany body and neck, rosewood fingerboard and loaded with tone-packed BurstBucker pickups, it delivers a full range of tone and power. It's a design that will always look modern, and always turn heads. Includes hard case.
- Gloss-finish solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Gibson Burstbucker ⅔ pair, 3-way switch
- Nashville tune-o-matic bridge, Grover Rotomatic "Kidney" tuners
Grab some personal style. Order your Gibson Flying V today.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: BurstBucker 2
- Bridge: BurstBucker 3
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.