- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Hummingbird Deluxe Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76877 000001000 L76877000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This unmistakable Gibson Hummingbird Deluxe is features the full and round sound of the traditional Hummingbird with the added tonal nuances of rosew...Click To Read More About This Product
The classic Gibson Hummingbird upgraded with rosewood back and sides and an L.R. Baggs pickup.
This unmistakable Gibson Hummingbird Deluxe is features the full and round sound of the traditional Hummingbird with the added tonal nuances of rosewood back and sides. The benchmark for voice accompaniment, the Gibson Hummingbird Deluxe is hand-built with an ebony fretboard and bridge, and complete with an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup for easy studio-quality plug and play anywhere.
- Sitka spruce top, rosewood back and sides, nitrocellulose finish
- Mahogany neck, 12" radiused ebony fingerboard with 20 frets and mother-of-pearl parallelogram inlays with brass border, compound Dovetail neck-to-body joint, ebony bridge
- L.R. Baggs VTC undersaddle pickup with single volume and tone controls
- Grover Rotomatic tuning machines with kidney buttons, traditional belly up bridge
- Includes Gibson hardshell case and accessory kit
Get the full and round sound of the traditional Gibson Hummingbird. Order today.
- Body type: Hummingbird
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.73"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Pickup/preamp: L.R. Baggs VTC
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.