- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Hummingbird Vintage Limited Acoustic Guitar
Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L30100 000001000 L30100000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introduced in 1960 as Gibson’s first square-shouldered dreadnought, the Hummingbird arrived at the dawn of a new era in music and was rapidly em...Click To Read More About This Product
Aged appointments, tonewoods and special thin finish give this Hummingbird a classic look and tone.
Introduced in 1960 as Gibson’s first square-shouldered dreadnought, the Hummingbird arrived at the dawn of a new era in music and was rapidly embraced by the prime movers on the scene. Built with a Thermally Aged Sitka spruce top, this Hummingbird Vintage Limited acoustic-electric guitar reflects the appearance and performance of those early icons. The guitar is finished with Gibson's a Thin Finish Heritage Cherry Sunburst, plus a hand-rubbed VOS process.
The Hummingbird Vintage Limited Acoustic guitar comes in a hardshell case.
- Mother-of-pearl parallelogram inlays
- Mahogany neck
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
- Standard frets
- Traditional belly-up bridge
- Aged gold hardware
- Hummingbird truss rod cover
- Thin finish with Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Casted Hummingbird pickguard
- Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Made in the USA
Does this Gibson grab you? Then grab it now.
- Body type: Square shoulder dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Thermally aged Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Thin Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Gotoh Relic
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.