- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson J-15 Special Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00321 000001000 L00321000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The hand-built Gibson J-15 Special Cutaway acoustic-electric guitar was created using all the time-honored techniques that every Gibson acoustic...Click To Read More About This Product
Special finish debuted on a Sitka spruce and walnut tonewood pairing with L.R. Baggs electronics.
The hand-built Gibson J-15 Special Cutaway acoustic-electric guitar was created using all the time-honored techniques that every Gibson acoustic receives. The J-15 Special Cutaway offers the full Gibson sound, plus supreme playability thanks to a modern Advanced Response neck profile and a flatter fingerboard radius. The J-15 Special Cutaway is finished off with an L.R. Baggs Element pickup, a satin finish for a silky feel and performance, and a hand-sprayed Walnut Burst finish.
Hardshell case included.
Order this exclusive model today.
- Body type: Round shoulder
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Walnut
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Advanced Response
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Mini Grovers
- Bridge: Walnut
- Saddle and nut: Synthetic bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.