- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson J-45 Standard Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28987 000001000 L28987000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson is well-known for a decorated past full of creativity, innovation and trend-setting body designs. The Standard Series offers Gibson's most cel...Click To Read More About This Product
One of Gibson's iconic round shoulder dreadnoughts now with L.R. Baggs electronics and a sweet Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish.
Gibson is well-known for a decorated past full of creativity, innovation and trend-setting body designs. The Standard Series offers Gibson's most celebrated historical models built for the modern player. Each, like this limited run J-45 Standard acoustic-electric guitar, are crafted to be full of expression, character, and exquisite beauty like the guitars that preceded them. The J-45 Standard is a combination of Sitka spruce top with a mahogany body, and features a player-friendly SlimTaper neck with rosewood fingerboard. When you need to be heard more in the mix, a L.R. Baggs VTC preamp with convenient volume and tone controls hidden discretely in the soundhole for quick and easy changes. Finally, Gibson has given this modern version of "The Workhorse" a lovely Heritage Cherry Sunburst top finish.
This J-45 Standard acoustic-electric guitar comes in with a hardshell case.
- Mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Mahogany neck
- Compound dovetail neck-to-body joint
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
- Standard frets
- Traditional belly-up bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Black/white truss rod cover
- Heritage Cherry Burst finish
- Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Made in the USA
Grab a new Gibson today. Order now.
- Body type: Round shoulder dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim taper
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Black
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.