- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson L-00 Original Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73546 000001000 L73546000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson was a pioneer in the development of small body guitars in the beginning of the 1900s with its L-Series Small Body acoustics. These smaller Gib...Click To Read More About This Product
A small-bodied acoustic-electric that still produces Gibson's rich, full sound.
Gibson was a pioneer in the development of small body guitars in the beginning of the 1900s with its L-Series Small Body acoustics. These smaller Gibson guitars deliver a tonality that is best described in Gibson’s 1934 catalog as a sound of “perfect balance.” The L-00 Original, while achieving all the advantages of an acoustic that is comfortable to play in your home, still produces Gibson’s rich, full sound. The new L-00 Original features a classic white script Gibson logo, subtle antiquing on the top and back binding, and Golden Age nickel tuners.
- Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Golden Age nickel tuners, LR Baggs VTC undersaddle pickup
Get the perfect balance of a Gibson L-00. Order today.
- Body shape: L-00
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Binding: Single-ply top, single-ply back
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Nut width: 1.725”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Number of frets: 19
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl dots
- Pickup/preamp: LR Baggs VTC undersaddle pickup
- Controls: Volume and tone controls
- Bridge: Rectangle
- Tuners: Golden Age nickel tuners
- Nut: Bone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.