- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Les Paul Junior Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54579 000001000 L54579000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Even though it was introduced as a beginner and student guitar in 1954, the Les Paul Junior has always been embraced by a huge range of players. Ther...Click To Read More About This Product
Made to serve the music and the player.
Even though it was introduced as a beginner and student guitar in 1954, the Les Paul Junior has always been embraced by a huge range of players. There's something about the simplicity of the design that appeals to guitarists who simply want to play. No glitz, no glamor, but the purity of wood and steel at your command, bringing out your individual voice. From the mahogany slab body to the single dog-ear P-90 at the bridge, it's all here to serve the music and keep it real as real can be. Includes hardshell case
- Nitro-finished solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck with 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Single Gibson P-90 single-coil in bridge position
- Vintage-style compensated wraparound bridge/tailpiece, Deluxe "white-key" tuners
Click or call to order your Les Paul Junior today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '50s Vintage
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: S
- Bridge: P-90
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Vintage-style compensated wraparound
- Tuning machines: Vintage Deluxe white-key
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.