- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54457 000003000 L54457000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It doesn't get any more streamlined and simple than a classic Les Paul Junior. A mahogany slab body with a single bridge pickup, basic controls and a...Click To Read More About This Product
More than just a tribute, it's a new classic.
It doesn't get any more streamlined and simple than a classic Les Paul Junior. A mahogany slab body with a single bridge pickup, basic controls and a comfortable neck make it an instrument that puts the focus on your playing. The single P-90 single coil in the bridge position can go from whisper to scream with enough punch and growl to make your point. This double-cutaway Junior is ideal for any player who believes that all you need is three chords and the truth.
- Nitro-finished solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale maple neck with 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Single Gibson P-90 single-coil in bridge position
- Vintage-style compensated wraparound bridge/tailpiece, Deluxe "green-key" tuners
Click or call to order your Les Paul Junior Tribute double-cutaway today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: S
- Bridge: P-90
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Vintage-style compensated wraparound
- Tuning machines: Vintage Deluxe
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.