- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Les Paul Standard HP 2018 Electric Guitar
- Product K35709
The Les Paul Standard HP retains popular features, including comfortable asymmetrical SlimTaper neck profile, while enhancing the experience with upg...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Next generation of looks, tone and playability.
The Les Paul Standard HP retains popular features, including comfortable asymmetrical SlimTaper neck profile, while enhancing the experience with upgraded takes on the hallowed PAF humbucking pickups and a AAA+ figured maple top with high-end appointments.
The HP model delivers cutting-edge innovations for the forward-looking player including next-gen G FORCE tuners, Ultra-Modern weight relief with belly scarf, fast-access heel, soloist neck width, and titanium adjustable zero-fret nut and saddles. Exceptional sonic tonal variety provided by 4 push-pull pots with DIP switch for over 150 reversible instant rewiring options. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: AAA+ figured maple
- Body wood: Ultra-modern weight relieved mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Asymmetrical SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Low-Cryogenically Treated
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm) Titanium (adjustable)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Rhythm Pro
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Lead Pro +
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull knobs, dip switch
- Control layout: Master volume, volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way aviation grade
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Gibson G-FORCE
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish, Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Make 2018 the year of your new Gibson. Order today.