- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Les Paul Studio Gold Series Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- K58374 000001000 K58374000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Available in an extremely limited run, this Les Paul Studio Gold Series carries all the classic features that have made the Studio such a popular cho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the versatility of a Les Paul Studio in a very-limited-run finish.
Available in an extremely limited run, this Les Paul Studio Gold Series carries all the classic features that have made the Studio such a popular choice with guitarists, plus the added "bling" values of gold hardware setting off the translucent Wine Red finish for an extra touch of luxury. With an ultra-modern weight-relieved mahogany body, it's plenty comfortable for all-night jam sessions and the '57 Classic and '57 Classic Plus pickups channel the renowned tonal warmth and character of the original PAF humbuckers. With the added versatility of coil-splits, accessible via the push/pull volume knobs, you can go from single-coil twang to a full-throated roar at a moment's notice.
- Gloss nitro-finish weight-relieved mahogany body with maple top
- 24.75" scale mahogany neck with 22-fret, 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- '57 Classic and '57 Classic Plus humbuckers with coil-split on push/pull volume knobs
- Gold tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece, Grover "Kidney" tuners
Get your Les Paul Studio Gold Series while they last. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Weight-relieved Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) TUSQ
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: ’57 Classic
- Bridge: ’57 Classic Plus
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split on push/pull volume pots
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover kidney
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.