- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro V Mahogany Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L74455 000001000 L74455000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With all the usual features of a classic Gibson Les Paul, including a mahogany body, bound mahogany neck, and a mahogany top, this guitar has some un...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic instrument with a satin finish and a wealth of modern-day features.
With all the usual features of a classic Gibson Les Paul, including a mahogany body, bound mahogany neck, and a mahogany top, this guitar has some unique features that really make it a true player’s guitar. Locking Grover tuners are standard, with a very easy to play Asymmetrical shape neck. It comes with Tradbucker pickups featuring underwound offset coil vintage-style with alnico V magnets at the neck, and overwound offset coil vintage-style with alnico V magnets at the bridge position.
The truly great thing about this guitar is the electronics. It has push/pull volume controls that either split the humbucker to single-coil or taps the humbucker pickup. It's your choice via a dip switch in control cavity. The Rhythm tone control is a push/pull phase switch. And the Treble tone control in single-coil mode toggles between the inner and outer coils. That's a lot of variety. Includes hardshell case.
- Satin-finished, weight-relieved mahogany body with mahogany top
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck with 22-fret, compound-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson Tradbucker pickups with coil-split, coil-tap and phase
- Nashville bridge, aluminum tailpiece and locking Grover tuners
Get a Les Paul that packs a punch. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solidbody
- Weight Relief: 9 hole
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Asymmetrical
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound radius
- Fret size: Modern
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trap
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Underwound offset coil vintage-style with alnico V magnets
- Bridge: Overwound offset coil vintage-style with alnico V magnets
- Brand: Gibson Tradbucker
- Active or passive: Passive
- Special electronics: Split
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2, Push/pull
- Pickup switch: 3 way Toggle
- Coil tap or split: Split with coil selector
- Bridge type: Nashville
- Tailpiece: Aluminum
- Tuning machines: Locking Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.