- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Parlor Modern Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28137 000001000 L28137000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a strategic blend of time-tested, hand-built construction methods and forward-thinking design, Gibson's Modern models, like this Parlor Modern R...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary Gibson tone in a portable, player-friendly, performance-ready design.
With a strategic blend of time-tested, hand-built construction methods and forward-thinking design, Gibson's Modern models, like this Parlor Modern Rosewood acoustic-electric guitar, are pure Gibson, with a domed top and back, hand-fitted dovetail neck joint, a hand-sprayed nitrocellulose lacquer finish and artistic craftsmanship. Each Modern model also features their Advanced Response carved neck, slimmer body and flatter fingerboard, perfect for the transitioning electric player. Already a great choice for younger players, this parlor kicks it up a notch with a cutaway for no-nonsense upper fret play and soundhole-mounted L.R. Baggs VTC pickup with volume and tone control. It's the perfect size for taking on the road or around a campfire and pairs the excellent project of a Sitka spruce top with the resonant, deep bass of rosewood. Its rosewood burst finish gives the top a cool, vintage vibe.
The Parlor Modern Rosewood comes with a hardshell case.
- Sitka spruce top with rosewood
- Mahogany neck with Richlite fingerboard
- L.R. Baggs VTC electronics
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish, Rosewood burst top
- Traditional belly up bridge
- Gold-plated hardware
- Multi-ply top, single-ply back binding
- Mother-of-pearl single parallelogram fingerboard inlays
- Compound dovetail neck-to-body joint
Take the stage, studio or world by storm with this Avant Garde guitar. Order yours now.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Advanced Response
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Richlite
- Tuning machines: Mini Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.