- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Roy Smeck Stage Deluxe Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48842 000001000 J48842000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roy Smeck Stage Deluxe acoustic guitar is considered a sacred model among Gibson experts and aficionados. These newly enhanced Limited Edition mo...Click To Read More About This Product
An ode to one of Gibson's more revered and rarer models updated for the modern player.
The Roy Smeck Stage Deluxe acoustic guitar is considered a sacred model among Gibson experts and aficionados. These newly enhanced Limited Edition models feature a hand-applied silkscreen Roy Smeck Stage Deluxe headstock design, a 1.805" nut width, Thermally Aged Sitka spruce top and upgraded nickel Waverly Ivorid tuners, making these grand-piano-sounding acoustics a joy for a player who may also be a vintage collector.
- Body type: Round Shoulder
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Hand scalloped X bracing
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck shape: Smeck
- Nut width: 1.805 in.
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: Short
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Gibson logo with silkscreen Stage Deluxe design
- Tuning machines: Nickel Waverly Ivoroid
- Bridge: Rectangle open slot, rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Thermally Aged top, 12 fret neck to body joint, tight vintage style burst
- Case: Included
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: USA
No need to go searching for a classic Roy Smeck when you can have one of these today. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.