- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson SG Special Electric Guitar
Faded Pelham Blue
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L54591 000001000 L54591000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since the early 1960's the sound of an SG loaded with P-90s has cut a swath across American music, from garage bands to arena stages, crossing genres...Click To Read More About This Product
Love the loud with an SG Special.
Since the early 1960's the sound of an SG loaded with P-90s has cut a swath across American music, from garage bands to arena stages, crossing genres and generations. The solid mahogany body and SlimTaper neck combine with one of Gibson's most popular pickup designs to deliver tone that effortlessly goes from sweet to snarling on an instrument that plays effortlessly.
- Gloss-finish solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson P-90 single-coil pickups, 3-way switch
- Compensated wraparound bridge, Vintage Deluxe tuners
Click or call to order your P-90 loaded SG Special today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: P-90
- Bridge: P-90
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Compensated Wraparound
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.