- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson SJ-200 Studio Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L28982 000001000 L28982000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hand-built using beautiful Sitka spruce and walnut, this SJ-200 Studio acoustic-electric is sure to please the eye and ear. Crafted with an Advanced ...Click To Read More About This Product
A studio-ready version of the "King of the Flatops" with L.R. Baggs electronics.
Hand-built using beautiful Sitka spruce and walnut, this SJ-200 Studio acoustic-electric is sure to please the eye and ear. Crafted with an Advanced Response neck profile and slim body depth, this is the most comfortable Super Jumbo Gibson has ever offered, and they made it in a way that didn't sacrifice any tone. The SJ-200 Studio is outfitted with an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup for easy plug and play anywhere you perform.
Choose Antique Natural or Walnut Sunburst finish.
The SJ-200 Studio ships with a hardshell case.
Mother-of-pearl graduated crown inlays
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
- Moustache bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Studio truss rod cover
- Grover Rotomatics with kidney buttons
Grab yourself a Gibson today. Order now.
- Body type: Super Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Walnut
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Advanced Response
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Walnut
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.