- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson SJ20HCG17 SJ-200 Special Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J40666
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SJ-200 is famed as the King of the Flat-tops, and it has never looked better than this Limited Edition guitar in Gibson's most iconic finish: lus...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A limited edition version of the King of Flat-tops with a legendary Heritage Sunburst Cherry finish and L.R. Baggs pickup.
The SJ-200 is famed as the King of the Flat-tops, and it has never looked better than this Limited Edition guitar in Gibson's most iconic finish: luscious Heritage Cherry Sunburst in genuine high-gloss nitrocellulos lacquer. The classic SJ-200 construction complement of solid AAA Sitka spruce top and solid flamed-maple back and sides looks superb, while achieving a bold, rich, clear and cutting performance. Elegant six-ply top binding, four-ply back binding, and single-ply fingerboard binding is enhanced by mother-of-pearl crown inlays, a traditional floral SJ-200 pickguard, and a scrollwork SJ-200 bridge. The headstock is graced with gold Grover Imperial tuners, and an L.R. Baggs Anthem pickup system makes it plug-and-play ready in any venue.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Flame Maple
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: High Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: High Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold Grover Imperials
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this special Gibson today!