- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Songwriter Modern EC Walnut Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76870 000001000 L76870000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson Songwriter Modern EC Walnut acoustic-electric guitar continues the legendary guitar maker’s long history of producing iconic Square Should...Click To Read More About This Product
An acoustic-electric that continues the tradition of Gibson's iconic Square Shoulder design with L.R. Baggs Element pickup system.
The Gibson Songwriter Modern EC Walnut acoustic-electric guitar continues the legendary guitar maker’s long history of producing iconic Square Shoulder body designs, such as the Hummingbird and Dove models. With the Songwriter Modern EC, Gibson introduces a new thinner, Square Shoulder cutaway body design, hand-built using solid tonewoods and equipped with an L.R. Baggs pickup system.
- Sitka spruce top, walnut back and sides
- 2-piece maple neck, compound Dovetail neck-to-body joint, 16” radiused rosewood fretboard with 20 frets
- L.R. Baggs Element undersaddle pickup with volume control
- Traditional belly up bridge, Mini Grover Rotomatic tuning machines with kidney buttons
- Nitro-finished body
- Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
A new thinner, Square Shoulder cutaway body design from Gibson. Order today.
- Body type: Square Shoulder
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Walnut
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck shape: Advanced Response
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: 2-piece maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge: Traditional belly-up
- Saddle & nut: TUSQ
- Pickup/preamp: L.R. Baggs Element
- Tuning machines: Mini Grover Rotomatic
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.