- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Godin 5th Ave CW Kingpin II Cutaway
- Write a Review
- J03783 000001000 J03783000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Godin 5th Ave CW Kingpin II Cutaway is a special version made by our friends in Quebec. It features a Cutaway body design and the focused sound ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full hollowbody with the power of dual humbuckers.
This Godin 5th Ave CW Kingpin II Cutaway is a special version made by our friends in Quebec. It features a Cutaway body design and the focused sound of two Godin Humbucking pickups instead of P-90s.
With the soul of a 1950' archtop, the 5th Avenue is a true vintage spirit of yesterday with today' level of modern playability. With more projection & volume in the low/mids than traditional archtop acoustic guitars, the dynamically rich tone of the 5th Avenue makes this sophisticated instrument a dream to play, but not a nightmare to pay for. The Godin 5th Avenue now makes the affordable North American archtop guitar a reality! From Alt-Country, Delta Blues, Slide, Jazz to Rock, the 5th Avenue can really deliver both acoustically and electrically.
Made from Canadian wild cherry, the body of the 5th Avenue features a molded arched top and back, as well as an adjustable bridge, classic f-holes, contoured high-gloss headstock, floating pickguard and cream binding. Finished in semi-gloss, this special model comes with a TRIC case.
- Canadian wild cherry archtop
- Canadian wild cherry back & sides
- Silver Leaf maple neck
- Contoured high-gloss black headstock
- Semi-gloss finish
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Adjustable Tusq Bridge by Graph Tech
- Cream Binding
- 2x Godin Custom humbucking pickups
- 3-way toggle switch, 1x Volume, 1x Tone
- 16" (406mm) fingerboard radius
- 24.84" (630mm) Scale
- 1.72" (43,7mm) nut width
- Includes TRIC case
Grab this affordable archtop made in North America. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.