- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Godin Fairmount CH HG EQ Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54829 000001000 L54829000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Godin brand reveals a new maverick side to its already prominent line of electric guitars, namely this Limited Godin Fairmount CH Natural Burst H...Click To Read More About This Product
A classy concert with great tone and clean looks.
The Godin brand reveals a new maverick side to its already prominent line of electric guitars, namely this Limited Godin Fairmount CH Natural Burst HG EQ acoustic-electric guitar. Designed with elements of prestige in terms of tonewoods and build components, tit will take you on an inspiring acoustic journey right from the first strum. The Fairmount CH Natural Burst HG EQ offers plenty eye candy through its classic, yet modern, design, while allowing for warm and balanced tones via its Concert Hall (CH) body. The Fairmount CH Natural Burst HG EQ—play it once, play it forever.
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Genuine mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Richlite fingerboard
- 25.5"/64.77 cm scale length
- 1.72"/4.36 cm nut width
- 16:1 ratio machine heads
- 16"/40.64 cm fingerboard radius
- Graph Tech TUSQ nut
- Ebony bridge type
- L.R. Baggs Anthem pickups
- Switches (toggle, volume, tone): 1x Volume, 1x Piezo-Mic blend, Phase, Battery check
- Natural high gloss finish
- Deluxe TRIC case
Love what you see? Wait til you here it when you play it. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.