- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Godin Presentation Nylon-String Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52608 000001000 L52608000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Presentation's back & sides are made of solid rosewood. Rosewood is a tone-wood of exceptional response and projection. A solid cedar top and...Click To Read More About This Product
Exceptional response and projection made in Canada.
The Presentation's back & sides are made of solid rosewood. Rosewood is a tone-wood of exceptional response and projection. A solid cedar top and semi-gloss Custom Polished finish round out the package. Case sold separately.
Get great sound and feel from La Patrie. Order today.
- Back & Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Top: Cedar (Pressure Tested Solid Top)
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Tusq nut & saddle by Graphtech
- Proudly handcrafted in Canada
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.