- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone M-Guitar Travel Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53017 000001000 L53017000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Our "baby"-style, high quality travel/kid's guitar has patented features for improved playability and tone. The M-Guitar features a pre-installed tra...Click To Read More About This Product
Travel acoustic with padded gig bag.
Our "baby"-style, high quality travel/kid's guitar has patented features for improved playability and tone. The M-Guitar features a pre-installed transducer pickup to give you the ability to plug into an amp, or mixer, giving you great versatility. Our Zero Glide nut system eases tuning, gives open string tone equal to fretted tone, and improves intonation (vital in a short scale instrument!). The ergonomic Glide Top improves comfort for the right forearm and the dovetail neck joint improves vibration transfer for optimal tone. With heavily padded gig bag.
- Zero Glide Nut
- Travel Size
- Piezo Pickup
- Case included
- Neck: Mahogany
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Nato
- Finish: Natural Satin
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Bridge: Walnut
- Tuners: Sealed Guitar-Style
- Inlay: Dot
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Buttons: Black Plastic
- Hardware: Gold Plated
- Pickups: Included Piezo
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" Bone
- Scale Length: 21-3/4"
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Tuning: EADGBE
- Strings: .010, .014, .023, .030, .039, .047
- Option 1: Transducer Pickup (Included)
- Bag: Included
- Left-Handed Available: No
- Zero Glide Installed: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.