- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone TG-18 Left-Handed Tenor Guitar with Vintage Design
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51522 000001000 L51522000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gold Tone's best acoustic tenor guitar features a solid spruce top for true vintage-style tone to go along with the left-handed TG-18's authentic 193...Click To Read More About This Product
A solid top and vintage tone.
Gold Tone's best acoustic tenor guitar features a solid spruce top for true vintage-style tone to go along with the left-handed TG-18's authentic 1930s vibe. The mahogany body is sized right in between those of the pre-WW ll tenor guitars (from Pennsylvania and Michigan) in order to increase the TG-18's low-end punch. Case sold separately.
Choose Gold Tone for your tone. Order today.
- Neck: Mahogany
- Top: Solid Sitika Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuners: Kluson-Style
- Inlay: Mini-Dot
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Buttons: Chrome
- Pickups: Optional
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1-5/16"
- Scale Length: 23"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Tuning: CGDA
- Tuning (Alternate): DGBE (Chicago)
- Strings: .035w, .024w, .014, .008
- Strings (Alternate): .032w, .024w, .016, .012
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.