- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars FSR G5245T Electromatic Jet FT with Bigsby Electric Guitar
Two-Tone Casino Gold/Snowcrest White
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K90840 000001000 K90840000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In its 65 year existence the Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for iconic players. The all-new G5245T Electromatic Jet FT Double-Cut with Bigsb...Click To Read More About This Product
The Gretsch Electromatic Jet FT Double-Cut features a Chambered Mahogany body, Blacktop Filter'Tron pickups, and a Bigsby tailpiece.
In its 65 year existence the Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for iconic players. The all-new G5245T Electromatic Jet FT Double-Cut with Bigsby captures that essential Jet power and classic sound at an incredible price.
The Classic Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces full lows and mids with an exceptionally smooth and present high end. The result is a deep acoustic foundation that is robust, yet balanced.
The 2 Black Top Filter'Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Jet FT's chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Loud and punchy, this Jet sounds out with remarkable definition at any level of gain. Together, the body and pickups thunder with full, responsive lows and mids with a high-end that sparkles without spikes.
This Jet FT is equipped with simplified controls that deliver no-nonsense tonal control. The combination of master volume with treble bleed circuit and master tone gives you bare essentials, straight-ahead sonic command.
- Chambered Mahogany body, Maple top
- Set-in Mahogany neck, Black walnut fingerboard, 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- 2 Blacktop Filter'Tron Humbucking pickups, 3-way switch
- Die-cast tuners, Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby B60 tailpiece, Chrome hardware
The Gretsch Electromatic Jet FT Double-Cut with Bigsby FSR has the classic vibe and timeless sound that your music needs. Order yours today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material:
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Black walnut
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Bridge: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.