- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5021WPE Rancher Penguin Parlor Acoustic/Electric
- Write a Review
- J48535 000001000 J48535000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The G5021WPE Rancher™ Penguin™ Parlor Acoustic/Electric delivers classic Penguin style and appointments in a richly resonant parlor-size acoustic gui...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Parlor guitar with maple back, sides and neck.
The G5021WPE Rancher™ Penguin™ Parlor Acoustic/Electric delivers classic Penguin style and appointments in a richly resonant parlor-size acoustic guitar. The Fishman® Isys III pickup/preamp system provides a modern sonic complement to classic touches including a solid spruce top with maple back and sides, gold sparkle neck and body binding, Neo-Classic™ “thumbnail” fingerboard inlays, a gold plexi pickguard, “vertical wing” Gretsch headstock logo, and more.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce Solid
- Back & sides: Maple Maple
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Synthetic Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
Fishman electronics, spruce top, small size.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.