- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5022C Rancher Falcon Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J22867 000002000 J22867000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The G5022C Rancher Falcon Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar gives you full-bodied jumbo tone with full-on Gretsch Falcon style, sparkling gilded appoi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A distinctive acoustic with fishman electronics.
The G5022C Rancher Falcon Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar gives you full-bodied jumbo tone with full-on Gretsch Falcon style, sparkling gilded appointments and onboard electronics for peerless amplified tone.
Its jumbo cutaway body is finished in gloss white, with dazzling gold-sparkle binding on the top, back, soundhole, fingerboard and headstock. Other premium features include a solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing and classic Rancher triangular soundhole, maple sides and arched back, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic œthumbnail inlays, V-shaped headstock with vertical winged Gretsch sparkle logo, compensated bridge with rosewood base, deluxe tuners and gold-plated hardware.
The Fishman Sonicore undersaddle pickup and Isys+ preamp system provide great amplified performance, with volume, tone and phase controls, onboard tuner and battery life indicator.
- Body Style: Rancher 17 in. Jumbo Cutaway
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Maple Back (Arched) and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: White with Gold Sparkle Appointments
- Neck: MahoganyFrets: 21, Vintage Fingerboard: Rosewood with Gold Sparkle Binding and B/W/B/W Purfling
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16 in. (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25 in. (635 mm)
- Pickups: Fishman Sonicore (Under Saddle)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys+ Preamp System
- Controls: Volume/Treble/Bass/Phase, Onboard Tuner, Battery Life Indicator
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Tuning Keys: Deluxe Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: V-Shaped Matching White Painted Falcon Headstock with Gold-Sparkle Inlaid Gretsch Vertical Winged Logo, Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole, Gold Sparkle Bound Body Neck and Headstock with B/W/B/W Purfling, Gold Sparkle Heel Cap, SyntheticBone Nut, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod with Headstock Adjustment
- Case sold separately
Own an acoustic that stands out from the herd. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.