- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Western Orange Stain Rosewood Fretboard
- H87237 000001001 H87237000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A great Gretsch name is back with the return of G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar. The richly resonant Rancher first appeared in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A distinctive jumbo with typical Gretsch panache.
A great Gretsch name is back with the return of G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar. The richly resonant Rancher first appeared in the early 1950s with its highly distinctive triangular sound hole and sweepingly elegant pickguard, and Gretsch is now very proud to re-introduce the model. With a great new selection of body sizes, styles and features that combine the best of the guitar's acclaimed past with the best in modern sound, strength, style and playability, Gretsch now gives you the best of all Ranchers.
The biggest and fullest-sounding Rancher is the G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Electric, which produces great volume and broadly expansive tone complemented by its elegant Venetian cutaway for easy access to the fingerboard's upper reaches and onboard electronics that let it be heard even more loudly and clearly. Premium features include a solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing and the traditional Gretsch Rancher triangular sound hole, flame maple back and sides, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays, 1940s-style pickguard with Gretsch logo, compensated bridge with rosewood base, gold-plated hardware, deluxe die-cast tuners and a classic gloss Savannah Sunset finish. Onboard Fishman electronics include a Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Isys+ preamp system with onboard tuner, battery life indicator and controls for volume, treble, bass and phase.
Case sold separately.
- Jumbo cutaway body
- Solid spruce top
- Scalloped X Bracing
- Laminated flame maple back and sides
- Mahognay neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Gold-plated hardware
- Fishman Isys + Pre-Amp System
Strap on some great Gretsch vibe. Order today.
- Body Material: Laminated Flame Maple Back and Sides, Solid Spruce Top
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Body Back: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Sides: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Neo Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys + Pre-Amp System
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Phase, Onboard Tuner, Battery Life Indicator
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole, Solid Spruce Top, Compensated Bridge, Gretsch Logo on Pickguard, Fishman "Isys +" Preamp System, On-Board Tuner
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear